Duties & Responsibilities - Hands on management of all taproom operations
• Staffing and Scheduling
• Event Management
• Social Media
• Marketing and Promotion
• Inventory ordering and management
• Developing, maintaining, and nurturing a positive work environment
Education & Skills
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a retail environment
• Leadership experience preferred
• Social Media competency preferred
• Event (space) management experience preferred
• Beer knowledge preferred
• Self-motivated employee with ability to organize and prioritize goals is required
• Ability to work on feet and lift or push heavy objects required
• Computer competency required
• Willingness to work flexible hours
If you would like to be considered, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friends and Allies Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,...more
This position is responsible for ensuring that customers have a positive and memorable experience at Friends and Allies Brewing Company. The candidate must have a passion for craft beer and for learning the details of the beers we produce and our general operations.
Responsibilities include: Greeting customers promptly and courteously; guiding customers to beers they enjoy; performing opening and closing duties which include setting up, restocking, and cleaning the tasting room; accurately performing money handling procedures; describing beers, beer brewing processes and techniques, the history of the brewery and general brewery information.
Candidate must possess an TABC Server’s Permit or be able to get one upon hire.
A vibrant and growing craft brewery on the east side of Austin is hiring for a taproom bartender starting mid-April. We’re looking for a part-time candidate with a strong customer service background and a passion for craft beer. You’ll be working on a small team, with one or two other bartenders at a time. Must be comfortable in both a fast...more
Friends and Allies Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.